Sunday, December 6, 2009

Happy December!

FIRST WEEK OF DECEMBER

This is what I've got so far:
Dec. 2nd:
*Asher came to me with his guitar and said, "PLEEEEAAAASE be a rocker. PLEEEEEAAAAASE!!!" So I took his guitar, and he sang in his mic. And his song went something like this: "I love guitars, and Mommies, and Ainsleys, and Daddies. And I love walls, and newspaper, and Osos ("bears" in Spanish, in case you were wondering), and beaches." That kid!
Dec. 3rd:
*I'm shocked that it hasn't been more difficult to keep Ainsley from destroying the tree. She's very interested but mostly really gentle. (And two seconds later I had to chase her down, because she got an ornament off the tree.) :)
*Ainsley's new thing is saying, "This!" about everything.
Dec. 4th:
*Asher just took a ribbon off of an ornament, and I asked him if he did that, and he said, "Yes, I'm a worker." I said, "How did you do that?" He answered, "Because I'm a worker. Workers take fings (things) off of fings." Aha! Good to know!
*Here I sit at naptime enjoying my therapeutic hot chocolate. We have had many fun moments today, but I tell you, I may very well have to be committed before my life on earth is over!
Dec. 5th:
***HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY WONDERFUL SISTER AMY!!!!!!***
*We bought our first DOG today!!! She's a four month old German Shepherd/Boxer mix. Very cute, fun-loving puppy. Those are both great breeds, so she should be a wonderful dog for our family...we hope! :) She'll be spayed, then we'll pick her up on Wednesday - an early Christmas gift for the kids. We're very excited!
***HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FANTABULOUS SISTER AMY!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU IMMENSELY!!!!!!!!!!***
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mama Jeannie said...

Love that you are documenting the fun, crazy funny, and even the hard spots that come up in living life. Your pictures are wonderful Sass and I can tell your Christmas tree is so pretty! Way to go. I'll see if dad can take a picture of ours and post it soon. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!! :0)