Friday, June 22, 2007

Fun day...


Well, we had a fun day today. Asher and I slept until about 8:30 (after feeding him at 5:30 then both of us going back to bed). Nadia and Ethan (friends at the camp) stopped by and visited for a little bit this morning. Asher and I went on a walk this afternoon and went and visited Daddy in the office. There he discovered the joy of a cardboard box. He's pulling up on just about everything now, and he liked playing inside of it too. It was pretty cute. Then we went and ran a few errands with Beau around the camp. After that, we came home, Asher took almost a two hour nap (finally, because his other two naps were pretty short), while I looked up info about car seats on the internet. Then Ethan came over to play for the evening, and Brad and Nadia went on a date. Ethan is two months older than Asher, and they're finally starting to show a little more interest towards each other. I actually created a little set up in the kitchen where I could feed both of them dinner at one time. I was pretty impressed with myself. =) Beau was also a GREAT help tonight. It was a TEAM effort! He's a good one! Once they were both asleep, I watched a little more of "Hitch" - which I've been working on a little at a time for three days now. Pathetic, isn't it? Maybe I'll actually finish tomorrow. And Beau is now undwinding from his day by...you guessed it, playing a video game. And soon, we will both turn in. Beau has to be at work at 6:30 this week, and I'm just tired. =)

My only other big thing is that I've been researching car seats today, because Asher will soon outgrow his first one. It's a little stressful to know if it's pretty necessary to spend some extra money on one, or if a less expensive one is really just as good. If anyone has any input, feel free to offer it. =)

Have a lovely night!

No comments: