Monday, June 25, 2007

Zaccheus and Raspberries

It's weird, but almost anytime Asher is upset or won't eat his baby food, all I have to do is start singing, "Zaccheus was a wee little man, and a wee little man was he...". For WHATEVER reason, he LOVES it! It's hilarious! And when I'm trying to feed him baby food, and he's clamping his mouth shut, if I sing that (or even just sing the first word, "Zaccheus"), 90% of the time, he'll open his mouth long enough for me to get a bite in. And sometimes that will work for several bites. And by the way, I've tried it with other songs too, but Zaccheus is his favorite! And "Have Patience" is his next favorite. He's a strange child...=)

And today he discovered the joy of blowing "raspberries" - you know, when he blows bubbles with his spit. He finds it quite entertaining!

1 comment:

Jami said...

Loving your blog! Your little guy is adorable.