Sunday, September 2, 2007

Progress and Firsts...

Well, Mom and Dad came yesterday afternoon and spent the night. I got my kitchen floor swept and mopped (which I've needed to do for WAY too long - especially with a crawler!!!), carpet vacuumed, garage cleaned out, laundry done, etc., etc., etc...Thank you Mom and Dad for coming and helping me with stuff around the house and for playing with the Ash Man!!! We loved having you here one last time.

And Asher has experienced some significant firsts in the last couple of days. He pooped in the bathtub for the first time. I know...lovely. But it was one of those "things" I always dreaded about being a mom, but it wasn't as bad as I had always thought it would be. =) I hope cleaning up his puke one day won't be as bad either - that is something I just cannot even imagine being able to handle!!! =) And today he ate his first corn on the cob...which was really cute. And I made a "tent" in his room with a blanket, and we played under it. He loved it. And we played peek-a-boo with the blanket. It felt like more of a "little boy" moment than a baby one. I hope I remember it forever! =)

No comments: