Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Wardrobe is Changing!

I'm only seven weeks pregnant, but today for the first time so far, I could NOT wear what I normally could! A loose t-shirt over my "little" belly saved the day though! I'm entering that awkward stage...where I don't look pregnant, but I'm definitely "growing". Hmmmmm...Part of me hates this stage, but the other part of me is happy, because it means I have a baby growing inside of me! Amazing!!!

We got a Valentine's package from Barbara yesterday (THANK YOU BARBARA!!! We LOVED everything!!!), and in it were some things for Beau and Asher, a pretty maternity top for me, and some really cute ruffly socks and pretty little headband...just in case we're having a girl! It was really fun to see little girl stuff come in the mail! =) We'll see what this little gumball is, though. Beau says it's a boy. I don't know...and I don't care. A brother would be fun for Asher, but it sure would be fun to be able to put little frilly things on a little girl!!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

How fun!!! The belly and the ruffles.

Elizabeth said...

I'm so excited for you guys!!! (I'm rooting for a girl!)

Emily said...

Holy Toledo, I can't believe that you are already getting "fat". That is SO SO SO COOL!!!! I can't wait for you to have a big ol' belly again.
I am torn in rooting for a boy or girl for you. I guess I will take either (that should help you sleep better tonight haha)

Mama Jeannie said...

What a sweet mother-in-law to send a fun gift for Valentine's Day! She is so thoughtful, isn't she? Can't wait to see how 'Squirt' is growing. It was fun talking to you and Asher this morning. Love you.