Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Windows

I love our three big windows beside our dining room table. They go all the way from the floor to the ceiling and are right beside each other, and the view out of them is so pretty. Yesterday when Asher and I were eating breakfast, he saw his first squirrel. (Sounds like a theme Amy!) He loved it. He watched it so closely and followed it around to the window that goes out to the porch. This morning there are TONS of birds outside. Robins (I LOVE robins!) and little sparrow-looking birds (but a little different). He LOVED watching them too! He just stared and stared and waved and waved to them. I love watching him watch things!!! Then Beau came home for something, and a dog followed him home. Asher loves dogs! So our mornings have been filled with animals and nature - even if it's been from the warmth of the living room! It's too cold outside - which Asher does NOT understand!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Sounds like your squirrel has a better future than mine though. :) I love how Asher loves to watch things too.

I miss him already!!!