Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Not much to say, but I'm here...

I really don't have much to blog about right now. That's why I haven't posted in a while. But I thought I would at least let you know that I'm still here. =) Asher and I have been at my sister Amy's since last week. We're (not really so much Asher) helping as much as possible to get her family ready for their move. I think we're going to start the big move today. Beau will come up on Friday when he's done with work. This may be the longest we've been away from each other - a week and a half. Yikes! But it's been worth it to be able to be here. And we're all making it just fine. We miss Beau and he misses us, but only two more "sleeps", then we'll see him again. Yea!

Asher has had a great time with his cousins and aunts. He now says, "Rock On!" (by doing his hands a funny way), "Mmm,mmm...", "Yea" except it sounds like "DAY!", and he's getting better at shooting the basketball. =) The little ones have been doing pretty well together, but there's definitely a love/hate relationship sometimes. =)

Unfortunately that's all I have for now. I hope you all have a fabulous day. =)

1 comment:

Mama Jeannie said...

I'll see you day after tomorrow Sass. You are such a sweet sister with an incredible servant heart. I love you.