Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"It's from..."

Asher has been telling me where things he says or does are "from" - voluntarily. The last few weeks or so, when he would say or do something that I didn't know where he learned it from, I would ask him where he learned it or where it was from. Yesterday morning, he was sitting in his highchair, and he started fussing - kind of crying very EXAGGERATED-like. I told him not to do that, and he said, "It's from 'Mickey Mouse Clubhouse'." I asked him who did that, and he said, "Baby Goofy". It was funny - and not - that he had seen Baby Goofy "crying" like that, so he thought he would try it out. =) I assured him that "We don't do that!" And he hasn't tested it since. =)

Then this morning, he said, "I supposed to skateboard." I didn't know he knew the word "skateboard". And he said, without me asking, "It's from 'Handy Manny'." Then he stood up on his train that he drives around like it was a skateboard. So inventive. =)

1 comment:

Mama Jeannie said...

Asher Case! He's somethin' else, isn't he? So smart and insightful I think. :0)