Monday, March 9, 2009

One More Thing...

The other day I had been gone. Asher stayed with Beau all day while I went to hear the FlyLady in person! =) When I got home, Asher was playing outside, and I could tell through my windshield that he was so excited, and he was saying, "Mommy! Mommy!" over and over! And when I opened the door, he said, "I love you so much!" Oh! My heart melted! =) I love that kid!

And last night (ok, this is two things...), I was rocking him trying to get him to calm down and go to sleep (He was REALLY messed up by the time change, I guess.), and I had my hand resting on his cheek. So he reached up and held his hand on my cheek for a little bit. I loved it.

Those new pictures I mentioned a few posts ago are still "coming up"! =)

1 comment:

Mama Jeannie said...

That precious little boy. I love how you and Asher love each other so much. Sweet sweet post.