Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Progress...

I made LOTS of progress this morning. Thanks to anyone who prayed. =) I decided that it was my best bet to just get up and get going on the boxes instead of trying to get all my ducks in a row and THEN start...because I'm always out of energy by that point. So this morning, I unpacked the boxes and had Beau move a few things around for me. And then I cleaned the living room and dining room really well. (I even vaccuumed under the couch cushions. =)) There is still more to be done, but, although EXHAUSTED, I feel MUCH better!!! We're one step closer to Ainsley's arrival. =) Like I said, it's super tiring, but it's kind of fun too. It will be really nice if I can get the "big" things on my to do list done and then just enjoy our expanded family for a while once she gets here. Here's hoping...

No comments: