Thursday, January 17, 2008

Riverbend Friends...

Yes, I'm still at the computer...not cleaning my room. I did take the sheets off the bed and take the cups to the kitchen though. =) Anyway, I was going to email our Riverbend friends today to let you (if your're reading this) know that WE MISS YOU!!! (But my email is acting up.) We are grateful for the opportunity that we've been given for Beau to manage Crosstimbers, and we're glad we're here. But we've mentioned it a few times lately to each other that WE MISS YOU!!! I checked Nadia's blog last night for the first time in a long time, and it was really nice to catch up a little - and to read stories about Benjamin and Ethan (the boys that Asher was growing up with). Although I liked Riverbend, it took a long time to really feel like HOME to me...but it grew on me...and now I'll love it and our friends there forever!!! Change is good, but it's sad too!!! I haven't felt sad since we moved here...hardly at all...but thinking of our RRC friends and all that we're missing out on there can leave a little tinge of sadness every once in a while. All that to say...we love you friends!!! And we want to come visit you soon!!!

No comments: