Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Success!

It was a success of a day. The boy was still a bit whiny and clingy at times (although it's a tad bit cute sometimes when he snatches my leg when I'm walking by then won't let me go), but he took almost a two hour nap in his own bed and fell asleep effortlessly tonight! Yippee! Now, if we could cut down the waking up at night down to three instead of five...or zero - that would be AMAZING!!!

AND Beau and I hung/rehung five different things in our house this evening. You'd think that everything would be in its place after four months of living here. But it's not. But I feel a small sense of accomplishment. Maybe I'll get a little more done tomorrow.

It sounds really nice to go read in my bed now for a while until I can't keep my eyes open anymore - but I've got to go put sheets on it first, because Asher peed on it this morning. =) There's a first time for everything. We've had all kinds of explosions in the past few days!

Good night!

4 comments:

Mama Jeannie said...

YEA!! I was awake in the middle of the night praying for Mr. Asher Case and his bruiser of a cousin, Claire. Lord, let them enjoy sweet sleep with visions of You. Heal them, keep them safe. Peace peace and more peace over their mommies and daddies. In Jesus name.
Glad you got some more decorating done. That's always a good feeling, isn't it?

Jami said...

I'm doing the Beth Moore Bible study "Stepping Up" at church and last night she mentioned the word "Asher" meaning "happy" and first I thought well what a coindence and then I thought maybe that's a little nudge to send a prayer up for your little happy man. Hope he's feeling better and you all have gotten some good rest.

Tia said...

yeees ma'am. i never said anything because you always say you only have time to read the fams.
glad the dude is feeling better. yay!

Sara said...

Thank you Jami! He needed it! And he's doing much better now. Thank goodness!!! =)