Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ainsley by "Aunt Flashy" - One and a Half Weeks

These are some pictures that "Aunt Flashy", "MiMi", my sister Amy - whatever you want to call her - took when she was here two weeks ago - when Ainsley was a week and a half old. She took pictures like this of Asher when he was about the same age, and I will love them forever! She's so great at taking pictures!!!



She actually made this sweet little bracelet for Ainsley.
I think Ainsley's big toes are going to stick up like mine and Asher's. =)
I love her "elephant knees". =) It's one of the first things I noticed about her when she was born. I said, "She's so fat!" I'm sure she'll love that one day. =)

She kind of reminds me of a charpay (you know, one of those wrinkly dogs?) in this one.
I love her fingers!






No comments: