Friday, October 17, 2008

Tag!

Well, I have a confession to make. I didn't want to use the 6th picture in the 6th folder of my pictures, because I didn't really have anything to say about it. So I just found a picture that I love in that folder instead. What can I say...I'm such a rebel! =) So here is the picture I chose.

It's of Asher on the 4th of July in 2007. He was seven months old - and SO CUTE if I may say so myself. He still wasn't quite stable, so I had to make sure that he didn't topple off during our photo shoot. =) We were visiting the family at Emily's. And we had a great time. He loved his first fireworks that night. And then he took his first flight the next day when Emily, Claire, he, and I flew to Amarillo to see our grandparents.
I love his chub!!!
P.S. If you haven't already seen this tag on somebody else's blog, you can play too if you want. Find the 6th picture in the 6th folder of your pictures and tell the story behind it.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Of coarse you are the rebel in this tag (or at least the only rebel that admits it). Was Beau there to slap really hard in the chest when you made the decision to use a different picture? I bet it was almost as thrilling as throwing a watermelon off a bridge ;)

Emily said...

Oh cute photo by the way! I love his rolls there.

Sara said...

Oh my gosh! That's HILARIOUS!!! But it wasn't QUITE that thrilling. =)