Saturday, October 18, 2008

Right Now...

Right Now, I am:
feeling... relatively laid back and content with the way my day has gone. I got a long nap this afternoon, went and ran a few errands with Ainsley (and she slept the whole time), washed my dishes, and relaxed with my family.
enjoying... the internet =) - it's a nice "break".
wondering... how long I'm going to get to stay on the computer, because it's just about time for Ainsley to eat again.
listening... to Asher jabber - I love his words, inflections, songs, etc.! I love it when he's really happy and just talks and sings while he's playing alone.
drinking... nothing at the moment, but I did FINALLY get a Sonic drink today. I haven't had one in WEEKS - except for water. It was yummy!
wanting... my house to be pretty and decluttered! I HATE the clutter! I REALLY, REALLY HATE IT! I may be getting to where I hate it enough to actually do something about it...hopefully! =)
loving... that my man is such a great daddy! He loves his kids so much and does a great job at taking care of them!!!
looking... forward to visiting Waco. I miss "home". I've been wanting to visit for a while now, but I need to hold out for just a few more weeks. I wish I could go to one of my dad's games, but I'll have to wait until next year. =( I'm not sure I've EVER missed ALL of his games before.

Tag, you're it!

1 comment:

Mama Jeannie said...

I miss you too princess and we are so looking forward to your visit with us next month. I love all your thoughts about your baby girl. She is so sweet and so beautiful! I love how much Asher loves her too. He's such a cutie.